Bridal Expo January 2013

I had an absolute blast at the Bridal Expo! We met so many amazing brides, each with their own dreams and ideas.  My "awe ha" moment of the show was that regardless of size, shape, color, age, religion or ethnicity, all brides have one thing in common: They have someone in there life that loves and adores them! What a beautiful picture of how God loves and adores us! That "awe ha" moment just solidifies why I do what I do! I love helping brides make their dream weddings come true!

The show special is: Free boutonnieres (up to 10) with a signed contract and non-refundable deposit to save the date. Offer expires on February 28th, 2013.


Roses and succulents 


Brooch bouquet (small)

Bridal bouquet: roses, dahlias and succulents


Brooch bouquet

Amazing cakes by Monabella Cakes

Burlap flowers and raffia on the dinner plates



 

Hanging mason jars with flowers and candles


Centerpiece with succulents and anemones 

My wonderful helpers!




Brooch bouquet


Brooch bouquet

Centerpieces for the Windmill Winery booth.


Contact Info:
Sheryl  602.510.5852
sheryl_lw@yahoo.com 

Labels: