In the beginning...

When my daughter got married, I was blessed with two women that assisted with creativity, flowers, setup, logistics and clean-up of the wedding. They enabled me to have the whole day to focus on my daughter and to enjoy the wedding. Because of that experience, I have decided to be that blessing for other brides and their families.

Simply Beautiful will provide you with as much or as little help as you need. I have the background and skills to help you with all aspects of your wedding. I love creating and designing the perfect wedding that is unique to you. Whatever your budget, I can help you find the right caterer, DJ, wedding cake, venue, flowers, centerpieces, etc. My ultimate goal is to provide you with a Stress-Free Wedding Day where the whole family can participate and not be frantic over the details. Let me make your wedding "Simply Beautiful!"

Call or email for more information. Sheryl 602.510.5852
sheryl_lw@yahoo.com



Labels: